Chase Verify Card
- Chase credit card customers can log on to the Chase website to verify receipt of a card they were recently mailed
- Customers will need to log in with their Chase ID. If they do not already have a Chase ID, they will need to enroll to create an online account and set up online alerts
- There are several popular credit cards that Chase offers like Freedom, Sapphire, Ink Business and several airline specific credit cards.
If a customer requests a new Chase credit card to replace one that has been lost or stolen, they will need to confirm receipt of that card and activate it before it can be used. To enroll a new Chase ID account, customers will need to have the primary account holders’ Social Security number and their date of birth, plus the account number on the credit card that is being activated. Then verify Chase credit card online.
Chase Verify Card Comments
- Free to use
- The Chase credit card activation web site is also available in Spanish
- New users will have to enroll in order to verify a Chase credfit card online
What to Know About Chase
- Founded in 2000, but has roots that can be traced all the way back to the year 1799 and the Bank of Manhattan company
- Has headquarters in Chicago since they merged with Bank One
- Considered to be one of the “Big Four” banks in America along with other banks like Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo
- Also known as JP Morgan Chase Bank
To contact Chase regarding receipt of a credit card:
- Any questions in regards to the Chase Verify Card service can be directed to 1-800-432-3117