Bargain Shop Listens
- Bargain Shop customers can take a customer survey to not only share their shopping experience, but also to be entered to win great prizes like $1,000 and $1,500 cash
- Every Bargain Shop customer who finishes the
- Customers can start taking the Bargain Shop survey by entering the 12 digit code on their receipt
Customers who have shopped at a Bargain Shop in Canada can take the Bargain Shop listens customer survey for the chance to win a $1,000 prize every single day, or a $1,500 prize that is given away one time a week. Each customer who finishes the survey will get a coupon code good for 10% off of a Bargain Shop purchase even if they don’t win the $1,500 contest. The 10% off Bargain Shop code must be used within 14 days of issue, and is limited to two coupons per customer per month.
Bargain Shop Listens Comments
- The lucky $1,000 winner from Bargain Stop will be contacted with 48 hours after their name is drawn
- Customer can not use their 10% Bargain Shop discount on tobacco, gift cards, lottery, bread, dairy, or phone card purchases
- The survey must be taken within 21 days of the visit to Bargain Shop
- This code is only valid for 60 days from the date of purchase
To begin taking the survey, customers will need to enter the 12 digit code that is printed on the bottom of their Bargain Shop receipt. Customers can visit the website to see the names of previous winners of the Bargain Shop sweepstakes. Please note the Bargain Shop Listens customer survey will take under 5 minutes to complete.
More about Bargain Shop
Bargain Shop is a discount variety store that operates in every English-speaking province in Canada. It was founded in 1991 and has headquarters at Ontario Red Apple Stores Inc., 6877 Goreway Drive, Suite 3, Mississauga ON, L4V 1L9. Bargain Shop started as a closeout division of Woolworth Canada. Any questions about the Bargain Shop Listens survey or any general customer service issues can be directed to 1 (800) 984-8031.