Citi Reserve Card Upgrade
- Allows members to upgrade their Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve card in hopes of earning more points
- Only available to the primary card holder of the Cit Reserve card
- The upgrade process should take less than 1 minute to complete assuming the member has all the required information on hand
In order to take advantage of the Cit Reserve Card Upgrade members must have an existing account and it must be open and in good standing order to qualify. To start the upgrade process the card holder will need the invitation code, their billing zip code, the last 4 digits of their social, and provide the last name as shown on the Citi Reserve credit card.
Why take advantage of the Citi Reserve Card Upgrade?
- Earn more points faster
- 10 Bonus Points for every $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton Portfolio
- 5 Bonus Points for every $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases (i.e. at Alamo, Thrifty, Enterprise)
- 3 Bonus Points for every $1 spent on other purchases (i.e. sunscreen, beach towels)
Some of the more popular Hilton Portfolio brand of hotels associated with the upgrade include Hampton Inn, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, and the ever popular Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts (these will set back the bank account a few grand).
What is the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve card?
- Designed for the consumer who loves to travel
- Provides an introductory bonus of two weekend night certificates (the member will have to make $2,500 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening to qualify for the certificates)
- Comes with an $95 annual fee
- Bonus Points can be redeemed for Hilton HHonors hotel stays
Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve card members should strive to obtain gold status membership as this level will allow members to receive a 25% bonus on all the HHonors Base Points earned and gold status should get members a 5th night free on standard hotel rooms.