College Ave Refi
- Refinance a bothersome student loan online in hopes of getting a better rate
- Many students who use College Ave Refi should receive a variable interest rates from 2.25% to 5.88% APR (assuming the sign up for auto-pay)
- Student loan holders who are responding to an offer received in the mail will have to enter the priority code in order to take advantage of the promotional offer
The College Ave Refi offer is ideal for customers who are looking to reduce the total cost of their monthly student loan and increase their savings at the same time. Please note the priority code is 11 digits long and can be found in the upper right hand corner of the College Ave Refi mailing offer. The application should take 3 minutes or less to complete, does not charge a fee, and customers should receive an instant credit decision.
Why College Ave Refi?
- Pay less interest by consolidating student
- Customers can pick their repayment terms in most cases
- Refinancing with College Ave will result in lower monthly payments
- Releases the co-signer from the loan
- Instead of making many
- Fixed interest rates from 4.75% to 8.50% (assuming the customer enrolls in auto pay)
- Customers can use the saved money towards other expenses such as an auto payment or insurance
Please note College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank or Liberty Bank both of which are member FDIC. Any questions in regards to the College Ave Refi offer can be directed to 888-567-8688. Student loan holders are allowed to refinance balances as little as $5,000 and many can pick to make only interest payments for the first 24 months.
Other companies that cater to students looking to refinance a student loan include SoFi, Risla, Common Bond, and Citizens Bank.