Convergent TCPA Settlement
- Obtain more information (and file a claim) about the Convergent TCPA class action lawsuit
- The lawsuit claims Convergent violated the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq.
- The proposed settlement pot is listed at $5,500,000
Experts in the case predict that more than 500,000 phone numbers involved in the Convergent TCPA Settlement case and the estimated amount any one class member will receive will range between $125 and $150 (this amount is just a prediction and is subject to change based upon how many people file claims). Convergent denies Plaintiffs’ allegations and denies any wrongdoing whatsoever but has agreed to a 5.5 million dollar settlement pot in order to avoid an expensive trial with an unknown outcome.
Convergent TCPA Settlement Comments
- All claims must be filed before February 26, 2019
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 11/10/16
- Convergent TCPA Settlement class members are not required to attend the hearing in order to get paid cash money
- Claim forms can be filed online, by US Mail, or over the phone
- Only one claim can be filed per phone number
To file a Convergent TCPA Class Lawsuit claim via US Mail please download the claim form, fill it out, and mail it to: In re Convergent TCPA Litigation c/o Claims Administrator P.O. Box 4087 Portland, OR 97208-4087. Those looking to file the claim over the phone can simply dial-up the Convergent TCPA settlement administrator at 1-844-804-4360 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
Class members in the case are defined as anyone who received a phone call from Convergent between the dates of February 26, 2008 and January 10, 2019 through the use of an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice without prior express consent or where any such consent had been revoked. Please note the class members have already been assigned a lawyer and the lawyers will receive 33% of the settlement pot.