Diabetes Dream Team Promotion
- Win a diabetes education centered package, including a trip and meet and greet with NBA legend Dominique Wilkins
- This promotion starts a 9 a.m. on July 21, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. on December 31, 2019
- The contest is open to legal residents of United States who are 21 or older at entry, and who have type 2 diabetes or give care to someone who does
The Diabetes Dream Team Promotion is designed for people who have been diagnosed with diabetes, and will give winners the chance to receive support for their condition. One grand prize winner will take home a prize that includes a meet and greet and workout session with NBA legend Dominique Wilkins (who has been diagnosed with diabetes), two tickets to a diabetes education conference (including your airfare and hotel), a support session with a certified diabetes educator, and a gym membership and session with a fitness expert in your area to help design a personalized physical fitness program. Beyond that, five monthly winners will receive a “Dream Team prize pack” that includes a gym membership and personalized training session. The grand prize drawing will occur on or around January 1, 2019, from all eligible entries.
- To receive a list of winners, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 30, 2019 to: My Diabetes Dream Team Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- “Monthly MVP” winners will be announced on Dominique’s Twitter channel
- Potential prize winners will be notified by email or phone, and will have three days to respond. Once you receive your paperwork, you’ll have 10 days to respond with your completed paperwork
- Users can enter one time per e-mail address throughout the duration of the promotion
You will need to create an account with password to enter, but that allows access to “VictozaCare,” a free support program that’s personalized for each individual with diabetes-friendly recipes, advice from experts, menu-planning, and more.
Realtime Media LLC, the administrator of this contest, can be contacted at:
- 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- (484) 385-2900