Digital Copy Plus
- Customers who have purchased a Disney DVD that comes with a free digital version of the movie can visit the Disney Digital Copy Plus web site to claim their movie
- Digital Plus copies of Disney movies let users watch their films quickly and conveniently on dozens of devices
- Recent Disney movies included in the Digital Plus program include favorites like Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur.
Disney fans who purchase a DVD produced by Disney, Pixar, Touchstone Pictures, Marvel, or Dreamworks have the option to purchase a premium DVD that includes a free digital download of their film. This Disney Digital movie can be downloaded and streamed on just about any device, including cell phones, laptops, tablets, and PCs. To get started with the process of claiming a Disney digital movie, customers just need to find their access code printed on the card inside their DVD case, enter that code on the Disney Digital web site, select their provider they want to download from (including iTunes, Amazon Video, Vudu, Fandango Now, Google Play, or Disney Movies Anywhere), and enjoy their film.
Digital Copy Plus Comments
- Redemption should take less than one minute to complete
- Digital Copy Plus supports select titles from Walt Disney Pictures, Touchstone, and Marvel
For some titles, the original DVD is still needed to watch the digital version, but for films produced since 2013, it isn’t. An Internet connection is required to claim and download the movie for the first time.
More to Know About Disney Digital Films
- Disney Digital codes can only be claimed one time, and only one
- Some versions of the Disney digital movie include both standard definition and high definition options
- Customers who download a Disney Digital film also have access to great promotional offers for Disney discounts, rewards, and extras
- Standard definition Disney Digital downloads usually take up about 1 to 2 gigabytes of space, while high-definition Disney files may take up to 2 to 4 gigabytes
Any questions about the Digital Copy Plus promotion can be directed to 1-800-723-4763 or for consumers who prefer email Support@DigitalCopyHelp.com.