Doritos Red vs Blue
- Enter the Doritos Commander in Chip promotion between the dates of February 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 28, 2019
- The first drawing date will take place on 9/13/16 and the final drawing date will occur on 11/1/16
To obtain a “bag code” associated with the Doritos Red vs Blue promotion customers can purchase any 3.125 oz. or 10 oz. specially marked bag of DORITOS Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips or DORITOS Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips and then look for the 10 digit promo code (the Red vs Blue promo code can be found on the back panel of the bag of Doritos). Consumers can also enter this once in a lifetime without purchase by writing to: DORITOS Commander in Chip Code Request, PO Box 760021, Dept. 876-754, El Paso, TX 88576-0021… please include the contestants name, address, phone number, city, state, zip code, and date of birth on a 3 x 5 index card. When entering without purchase via US mail contestants will also have to include which Doritos flavor they like best Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch.
Please note the Doritos Red vs Blue (or Blue vs. Red) sweepstakes consists of two (2) separate components: (a) an “Instant-Win Game” Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch® Plays (“Play defined in Rule #3”); and (b) “Random Drawings” for Jumpin’ Jack Entries (“Entry defined in Rule #4”). Sponsor invites entrants to participate in one or both components of the Promotion. Participation into one component does not constitute participation into the other. – doritosredvsblue.com/rules
Doritos Red Vs Blue Comments
- The instant win grand prize will feature a trip to Sin City (aka Las Vegas)
- The Las Vegas ARV checks in at $10,000
- Lucky Red vs Blue grand prize winners will have to book their trip no later than January 30, 2019 and have it completed by February 31, 2019
Other popular prizes associated with the Doritos red vs blue promotion include a Doritos Cool Ranch T-shirt, Bluetooth Headphone (good for gym boys), Cool Ranch Can Cooler (ideal for those summer float trips down the Mississippi river), and a Red Classic Mug.