Get My Ollo Card
- The Get My Ollo Card Service lets people apply for the Ollo Mastercard
- Customers who are approved for an Ollo card and receive it in the mail are required to activate their Ollo card online before it can be used to make any purchases
- In order to apply the applicant will need the reservation number and access code
- Both the reservation number and access code can be found on the promotional Get My Ollo Card offer
To apply for an Ollo card, potential applicants just need to enter their reservation number and access code that are printed on their invitation letter. In most cases, applicants will get a response to their Ollo card application in as little as 60 seconds. Customers who have not received an invitation in the mail can not apply for an Ollo card. At the present time, Ollo cards are open to application only to people who have been invited. Accounts are subject to the applicant’s credit profile, and not everyone that applies for a credit card with Ollo will be approved. Ollo card customer service is completely based in the United States, and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Ollo Rewards card gives customers 2% cash back on all purchases made at gas stations and grocery stores, and 1% cash back on all other purchases with just a $39 fee each year. By visiting the Ollo card online service, cardholders can view their current card balance, see the most recent transactions that have been posted to their account, update their contact information, and other important card features.
What different Ollo cards are available?
Two different credit cards are available: The Ollo Platinum Card and the Ollo
To contact a representative about the Ollo Credit Card
- 23750 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA