Loss Prevention Center
- The National Prevention Center is a free consumer awareness agency that aims to help families stop foreclosures
- When homeowners just enter their e-mail address, they will receive a state specific guide from the The National Prevention Center to avoiding foreclosure in their state
- People who have missed at least one house payment should take pro-active steps (found in The National Prevention Center guide) to stop the foreclosure process before it starts
National Prevention Center is not affiliated with any government agency, but works closely with several (like the FHA and HUD) to help homeowners stop foreclosure against their homes.
Common Foreclosure Mistakes from the National Prevention Center
The National Prevention Center has a list of the most common foreclosure mistakes that people make, including waiting on family and friends to help, thinking the existing home lender will be flexible, thinking that the homeowner’s
- The National Prevention Center knows intricacies of foreclosure laws and helps make these laws work for homeowners
To contact the National Prevention Center
- 1529 N Lassen Ave, Ontario, CA
- (909) 545-6364
Home owners who are in immediate jeopardy of loosing their home should select the “I need a quick resolution! Please have a Prevention Center Affiliate contact me within 24 hrs” option and speak with a customer service agent as soon as possible to discuss possible options to avoid foreclosure.