My LA County Benefits
- The County of Los Angeles benefits service lets people who work for Los Angeles county manage their benefits information (mostly medical insurance) online, any time
- County employees will need to use the for the Los Angeles County insurance open enrollment period each year
- Workers who have forgotten their PIN for the Los Angeles County benefits service can reset theirs by entering their full Social Security number and their six digit date of birth
To log on to use the LA County benefits service,punishment.
How and when can changes be made to benefits for the County of Los Angeles?
Once benefits elections have been made, federal law mandates that no more changes can be made until the next open enrollment period outside of major life events like a marriage, the birth of a child, a separation or death. Members must notify Los Angeles County and submit the proper documentation for the change within 90 days of the life event online or through the mail.
To contact a representative about Los Angeles county benefits
- Call a member services representative at (213) 388-9982
- Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration, 500 W. Temple St. Room 358, Los Angeles 90012