My License States PA US Renewal
- Instead of having to visit a physical office location, the state of Pennsylvania lets people renew their professional licenses online quickly and conveniently
- During the time Pennsylvania is transitioning to this new online renewal system, residents may not be able to apply for new professional licenses, but only renew one that they already have
- If a Pennsylvania online license process requires paperwork that needs a little more documentation (like a name change), it may take a little longer than usual
The Pennsylvania Online Licensing web site lets residents of the state apply for and renew a number of different licenses online like RN, CNS, CRNP, dietician, pharmacist and more. Residents who apply for a new license or renew their professional license online with the PA pro license do need to allow 48 hours for the databases to be completely updated to reflect new license information. Any information that a PA resident submits in regard to getting a new license (like Medical Physicians and Surgeons or Medical Acupuncturists) will not be reflected right away.
My License States PA US Renewal Notes
- Easy to use
- Does not come with a fee
- Requires a short registration process
How to request a duplicate professional license online from Pennsylvania
Residents that already have a PA MyLicense User Id and Password will just login to their account, but residents registering for the first time online to renew their license, change their address, request a duplicate license or check the status of their application,will need to have their license registration code (which can be found on the wallet card portion of their license or on another notice received from the PA state board) and their last name (as it appears on their notice).
- The Pennsylvania MyLicense website is best viewed by using an Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser. Presently, PA MyLicense does not support tablet or mobile devices
- To contact the state of Pennsylvania about a licensure application online Pennsylvania Department of State 302 North Office Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120