Lowe’s Employee Account
- Presently, Lowe’s employs 265,000 people
- My Lowe’s Life is the portal for employees to manage everything connected to their work environment
- This system is authorized only for use by current Lowe’s employees
Lowe’s is one of the nation’s leading home improvement chains, and it’s not hard to see what’s at the core of their success – their people. Their staff is by far the most knowledgeable and helpful around, and if you’re looking for any sort of home improvement help, they’ll have the answer.
To help ensure their employees stay successful, Lowe’s has developed a system for them to access everything they need. Whether it’s related to actual work, time management, days off, or benefits like insurance, the information employees need can be found here. To log in to this system, you’ll need your employee sales number and your password. You can’t create an account from this page, but that should be done for you when you first sign your employment documentation.
If you’re a former employee, My Lowe’s Life has information relating to your time at Lowe’s, including your employee transition documents, COBRA, SPDs, 401k, and ESPP/E*TRADE.
- Lowe’s was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, NC
- They currently have over 1,800 locations in four countries
- Their annual revenue is in excess of $56 billion
- Employees of Lowe’s are provided with very competitive insurance packages, with dental, life, health, vision, and more. They also offer prepaid legal services, home and auto insurance, and an employee stock purchase program. There’s a commuter benefit for employees who utilize public transit, and wellness benefits to make sure that employees are active and healthy.
- New hires must enroll for their benefits within 60 days of the beginning date of their employment.
Contact for My Lowe’s Life can be made through their corporate headquarters HR Shared Services at:
- 1000 Lowes Blvd, Mooresville, NC 28117
- 1-888-HRINFO5 or 1-336-658-3535
- The My Lowe’s Life website