My Market Card
- Access an Avanti Market card online
- Customers who have not set up an online market account will have to first register a card at a Kiosk
- After the customer has register a card at a Kiosk they will receive an email with further instructions
Who or what is Avanti Markets?
- A state of the art self-checkout, unmanned kiosk system that allows employees to shop the market and make purchases at a self-checkout kiosk, just as they would at their local grocery store
- All employees are required to have a Market Card (key tag/store value card) in order to check out
- The market card can be loaded with any debit or credit card
- Acceptable forms of debit or credit cards are Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Customers can load their card at any Kiosk or online at My Market Card
Avanti Markets are pretty much 24 hour micro-markets which allows customers to come and go as they please. The markets do not employ a cashier and rely on a card to conduct all financial transactions. Popular food items found at Avanti Markets include snacks, protein bars, gum, drinks, and even fresh fruit. Most Avanti Markets will have more than 300+ items in stock at any given time. All of the markets comes with a 24-hour security system which makes it safe to shop at Avanti at all hours of the night.