Rite Aid Refill Now
- Rite Aid makes it easy to refill your prescriptions anywhere, any time
- Customers can request refills online, over the phone, or by dropping off prescription forms the old fashioned way
- By logging into your Rite Aid account or by calling ahead, customers can also transfer prescriptions to any Rite Aid Pharmacy in the country
Rite Aid makes it easier than ever to stay on top of your medications no matter where you are! While traditional methods such as calling in your prescription or visiting your pharmacy remain available (of course), Rite Aid’s online refill program is a new and exciting way to manage your prescriptions!
- Customers have the ability to order
- To refill using your My Pharmacy account, log in and select “Refills” from the menu.
- If you don’t have a My Pharmacy account, no problem! Go online to riteaid.com/refills and click “Refill without an online account.” Make sure you have your name, phone number, and Rx number ready to go – you’ll need all of this information to submit your refill request successfully.
Rite Aid’s online refill service is one of the easiest, most customer-friendly prescription management tools available. It’s fast, easy, and incredibly convenient, allowing you to manage your refills without ever leaving the house or even picking up a phone.
How to Get Online Refills
- Log in or create a My Pharmacy Account.
- Select “refills” from the menu and follow Rite Aid’s easy registration instructions. Once registered, you can set up automatic courtesy refills.
- If you opt not to set up a My Pharmacy account, don’t worry! Just visit Rite Aid’s refill site to submit your refill request manually.
Rite Aid’s online refill program is an incredible tool for dedicated prescription management. Sign up today to start saving time and reducing the hassle associated with refilling your prescriptions.