- Pay a traffic or parking citation, a non-criminal traffic ticket, or a red light camera ticket issued by Suffolk County, New York online
- To pay a Suffolk County parking citation, customers need to enter their case or ticket number, along with their last name. At that point, they will be directed to a page where they can enter their credit card information and make a payment that is immediately applied to their account
- Citations issued by Suffolk County will need to be responded to immediately, as drivers who fail to respond to a ticket will automatically assume a guilty plea
Drivers in the five western towns that make up Suffolk County who receive a moving violation that is not criminal, and was not issued in an incorporated village will have their case handled by Suffolk County Traffic & Parking Violations Agency. This includes parking or red light camera tickets. Please note the TPVA Payments is free to use.
- This JHO for Suffolk County does have the authority to suspend or revoke a New York driver’s license if they feel it is in the best interest of public safety to do so
- Like with any other case in Suffolk County, the defendant does have the ability to present evidence and call witnesses in proceedings
If a driver chooses to plead guilty, they will need to sign the back of their ticket and either mail in
American Express is not accepted for online traffic citation payments for Suffolk County.
To contact the Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency
- H. Lee Dennison Building, 100 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Hauppauge, NY 11788