US Bank Focus Card
- The US Bank Focus Card is one of the most convenient methods available for employers to pay their employees.
- Employers have the ability to issue an employee’s earnings straight to the Focus Card.
- The Focus Card negates the need for both expensive paper checks and time-consuming direct deposit, saving employers time and money.
The US Bank Focus Card is one of the most exciting payroll opportunities available for both employers and employees! Offered exclusively by US
Bank, the Focus Card gives employees instant access to their
paychecks. Even better, cardholders earn rewards points each time they make a purchase!
- Focus Cards are issued directly to employees from their employers.
- There may be fees associated with using your card, so review your cardholder agreement carefully.
- If you think your card has been lost or stolen, or if your PIN has been compromised, contact US Bank immediately. If you don’t, US Bank may not replace your funds.
Once your employer issues your Focus Card, you can immediately set up an online account. Once you have online access, you can easily check your card balance, add money, pay bills, and even redeem your rewards points.
How to Create an Online Account
- Go online to usbankfocus.com.
- Click “First Time Login” on the right side of the page, underneath the login box.
- Enter your card number, then click “Enter.”
- Follow the prompts and enter all requested information.
- Once you’ve confirmed your account, you’re set! You can start managing your US Bank Focus Card immediately.
US Bank’s Focus Card is one of the most convenient options available for payroll management. With immediate access to funds, easy account setup, and the backing of one of the most reputable financial institutions in the country (not to mention fantastic rewards!), the Focus Card is one of the most cutting-edge payment methods available!